Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - March-April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic B 2
City fc B 5

We score early on a good run and finish by our striker- they reply within a minute- an unchecked back puts it top corner from the 25- they get 2 more in similar fashion- a flick to the middle and another missed check followed by another free one from the 25. They played a short field extremely well, and basically ruled the mid-they wanted it way more. Start of the second we get one back similar to the first and hold our own for 20 but they are still winning the loose balls and pot one off the scramble on the 18. A tussle between our right back and their striker results in a third guy coming in and hitting our back in the face only to recieve a yellow. Some very gutless reffing. I can live with the general level of missed offsides etc. but this was such a clear red card. Other than that the match was clean and they were a good opponent. They used their 2 big guys extremely well in conjunction with a really long throw-defendable but nerve racking. They got the 5th on a free kick in the middle of about the 22-perfectly hit.

In short-any chance at 1st just evaporated and we did it by playing some very uninspired football. City is decent but anyone would be against the shite we showed today.

Glug glug boo fcukin hoo

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only caught the last 35 mins of the RUFC game (thank goodness!) and the main problem they had was that they played like Shite! Absolute shite!

Apparently you really can be your own worst enemy!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - 1 RUFC B

Indeed, we lost our first of the year and deservedly so, like Wally said, we played shite. Kudos to the Westside lads who won almost every 50/50 ball and finished 2 of their many chances(one in each half and we got ours with 2 minutes left), we were lucky only to lose by one. Obviously our worst effort of the year and not a good thing leading into our quarter final match against Signmaster, however, now we know how shitty it is to lose and will hopefully think about that in the weeks to come.

Cheers, mackers.

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Indeed, we lost our first of the year and deservedly so, like Wally said, we played shite.

mackers

Maybe you were never on the game and kept yourselves looking at the pretty girl you had for referee. You really looked like IDIOTS :D :D

Senior

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 5 Sikh Temple 3

We were up 2-1 at the half, and dominating the game. However, just before half, our starting striker gets injured. Then our centre back gets inured. Second half starts, and five mins in, our other striker gets hurt. Five mins later our sweeper gets injured. Guys had to move into positions they normally don't play, but we had no choice.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Gurps- you can't take the "angry" out of the center of the park- bad things happen-angry on the back wasn't enough.

Bad luck today- you guys must be as old as we are to be crippled like that!!??

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Hibs 0 vs 1 WFC Rangers 'B'

A solid and typical hard-working performance by the Hoops yesterday...very unlucky to have lost by such a narrow margin on what was a dodgy decision by the ref.

The game was a bit of a seesaw battle as both teams repeatedly looked to counter attack the other, upon possession turnovers. Rangers GK (Stranger?) made some quality reaction saves for such a big bugger who isn't a keeper. Rangers guest players didn't disappoint either, with Mosher keeping the backline together and organized, and of course, the greedy bastard himself, Mr. Chiasson.

Fcuk me, yesterday was historic as it was the first time in all these years that I've never heard Chiasson have a moan or whine towards the opposition, the ref, or even his teammates! Chiasson's fine form the night before in Bimini's obviously was still in his system as I think he would have puked if he dared to open his mouth and spout off to anyone...and his play truly reflected his still-innebriated physical state...I don't think he even managed a beer after the game, he struggled enough to keep the water down...outstanding stuff!

Anyways, back to the game, which was decided when the ref heard a Ranger player yell that our keeper had stepped outside of the box while punting the ball...the ref's back was to our keeper, but he turned around, blew his whistle, and gave a direct free kick. Credit to Rangers as their player (might it have been Chiasson??) hit a lovely free kick into the far corner of the net beyond the reach of our keeper.

Regardless of the result, it was a fine day to sit in the sun, crack open the cooler, and cheer on our Div.2 Cat lads!

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little luck involved.....well taken free kick (not by Chaisson)
and some great saves by a guy who's played a ton of goal in his past (yours truly)

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality free kick by Chris Mehuys!!! The Notcher had a great game in the pipes. I gave Chiasson a soother and a warm bottle of milk for the ride home. That's the first and only time you'll see him rejecting free pints after the match. Hoping to have a good run to finish off the season!

Mack Daddy can't say I was disappointed to see you taste the agony of defeat for the first time this season. Better luck against SignBastards.

StRanger things have happened! :wa:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mackers
Good Friday is coming and you are about to smell what the Roos are cooking, I put up $20.00 if you can predict the Exact score.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What kind of Jackass asks Mackers to bet the exact score?? Nevermind we are talking about Socceroo!! Have some balls and bet him $20.00 that you'll beat them on Friday. Put your dough where your fat mouth is.

Richmond 5-1 over you clowns.

:wa:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Have some balls and bet him $20.00 that you'll beat them on Friday. Put your dough where your fat mouth is.

Richmond 5-1 over you clowns.

:wa:

I am not sure if I understand. Am I the one with the balls? or are you talking about Mackers fatty lips?
However, a bit of an upset on Friday might just help your team or the other westside team. So why not practice your:" GO ROOS"
P.S...I missed you Strainer.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a better bet for Mackers... Since the top two teams of Div 2 CAT A are playing the Socceroos this weekend, whoever scores more on them gets to be division champs.

We could also take over/under bets on Richmond/Westside's combined scores against the Roos. How about 6?
I'll pick over.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the over/under thing. I would also love to spoil Richmonds season, so I'll have to go with the under 6. The plan for Friday is to play with 7 defenders and hope for the best.
Good luck

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me. So you guys will still have the same 11 shitty players out there, just plan to move a few of them 20 yards back from where they usually stand. Good Luck. I predict Richmond to win 4-0 and Westside 3-0.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:
Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me. So you guys will still have the same 11 shitty players out there, just plan to move a few of them 20 yards back from where they usually stand. Good Luck. I predict Richmond to win 4-0 and Westside 3-0.[/QUOTE

That will put you one over 6 then...why not pull a twenty from your sweaty balls and stick it between Strangers fat lips for safe keeping...winner takes it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0